Editor: PanelMeter is an ActiveX control which can behave like a 3D panel, a Frame container, or a progress meter. Any of these behaviors can be setup with just a few simple property page changes. The user can also determine text for the caption or the frame title, or can even setup the control to display the Current date or time as the caption.
Following the easy-to-use and intuitive design standards of all Dev4Dev products, PanelMeter introduces a multi-facet control that anyone, from novice to expert, will find useful. PanelMeter's progress meter ability is unlike any other on the market. Instead of confusing and hard to set up, PanelMeter introduces a design that makes it point and click easy to setup a progress meter for anything you may need to monitor. What's more, PanelMeter offers a wide range of styles, positions and customizable features thereby allowing you to control the look, feel and action of your progress bar.
Features and Benefits:
* Numerous properties, methods and events combined.
* Easy-to-use, intuitive interface and design saves you time and effort in coding.
* Numerous run-time edit capabilities and control options.
* Preset visual display options for total custom look and feel of your panels, frames and progress bars.
* Many progress bar options including, vertical or horizontal, smooth bar or block.
* Add internal text or both internal text AND a separate caption.
* Built in time and Date Display or percentage Counter.
* Fully editable at design time and runtime.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PanelMeter 1.2.48
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.